Utilizing an interactive, web-based learning platform, the MSW@USC connects you to students from across the country in live classrooms facilitated online. You’ll join a virtual learning community of like-minded individuals dedicated to social work ideals and practice, linking up with them via video for classes, study groups and chat sessions – just like you already do on many of today’s popular social networking sites. Our technology makes it easy to work with your classmates, discuss lectures and coursework with your professors, and share your field experiences. The technology enables you to:
- Live and work virtually anywhere – no need to relocate to Southern California.
- Minimize travel time and scheduling challenges.
- Complete field internships in your community and make local professional contacts.
- Build relationships with a diverse group of classmates from all over the country.
- Begin the program at your convenience – multiple start dates fit most schedules.
Click here to learn more about the MSW@USC.