The following six components are required for an MSW application to be considered complete:
- Online Graduate Admission Application (including non-refundable application fee of $85)
- Transfer Applicants
- Supplemental Form: Social Work (complete on the online application)
- Resumé (upload to the online application)
- Statement of Purpose (upload to the online application)
- Recommendations (submitted online; two required, third optional)
- Official Transcript(s)
The GRE is not required to apply to the MSW program.
Note: You do not need to mail any documents directly to the USC School of Social Work.
The onsite MSW program has two application deadlines for the 2012-2013 academic year. The application deadlines and start dates for the MSW@USC through the Virtual Academic Center are different. Please refer to the Virtual Academic Center admissions overview section for the schedule.
If you have any questions about applying to the MSW@USC program, please call us at: 877.700.4MSW or email us at sswvac/at/usc.edu.