As an MSW@USC student, you have the opportunity to enroll in online graduate-level courses from schools affiliated with our technology partner, 2U, Inc. Click on a program below to see available courses1.
- MPA@UNC: The online Master of Public Administration from the University of North Carolina School of Government
- MBA@UNC: The online Master of Business Administration from the University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School
- MPH@GW: The online Master of Public Health from the George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health
- International Relations Online: The online Master of Arts in International Relations from the American University School of International Service
- @WashULaw: The online Master of Laws (LL.M.) in U.S. Law from the Washington University School of Law
- USC Rossier Online: The online Master of Arts in Teaching from the University of Southern California Rossier School of Education
With cross-university courses, you can choose from more than 50 courses that go beyond the MSW@USC curriculum, which means you can broaden your portfolio to include elective classes in an area of study that meets your personal and professional interests. For example, you may consider MPA@UNC courses like Navigating Nonprofit-Local Government Relationships in Organizations or Technology and Community Engagement if you are working toward a leadership position at a nonprofit agency.
As with the MSW@USC, these programs feature live, online classes taught by university faculty and a low student-to-professor ratio. They also offer high-quality, immersive coursework that you complete on your own time.
Courses completed outside of the MSW@USC curriculum will not be accepted for credit toward your degree. If you wish to explore cross-university course offerings, contact your student support advisor once you enroll in the MSW@USC program.