Advanced Standing Admissions
- Earn your MSW full time in three semesters or part time in five semesters.
- Focus your degree by choosing one of three departments in which to study: Adult Mental Health and Wellness, Children, Youth and Families and Social Change and Innovation.
- Complete 37 credits that will prepare you to pursue professional licensure.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work from a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)-accredited school of social work earned within the past five years
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (based on a 4.0 grading scale)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in all social work courses