Tuition and Financial Aid
2021-2022 Unit Charges
2021-2022 Mandatory Fees:
2021-2022 Student Health Insurance:
- Your cost of attendance will be determined by USC’s Financial Aid Office (FAO) and will reflect tuition, unit rate or flat rate, and all mandatory fees.
- Information on applying for federal student aid programs, including student loans and work study, can be found by visiting the USC Financial Aid page.
- You must apply for Virtual Academic Center scholarships through the USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work. The school scholarships indicated will be determined separately from the USC FAO and may not be included on your initial financial aid award letter from the FAO.
- Tuition and fees are charged per semester; all aid is disbursed in halves per semester.
- A nonrefundable $280 commitment fee is due upon enrollment, and $200 is applied toward your first semester’s tuition charges.
- All financial aid amounts are subject to change.