Military Family Mental Health Blog Carnival [Call for Blog Submissions] #MilfamMH
May is Mental Health Month, and we hope that you’ll join us in raising awareness by raising your voice! The MSW@USC continues its commitment to military personnel, families and communities by hosting the Military Family Mental Health Blog Carnival so you can share your stories.
- Are you an active military member at home, away from home or returning home?
- Are you a military spouse with a deployed active duty service member?
- Are you a family member or friend of an active duty service member or veteran?
- Are you a veteran with a story to share?
If this sounds like you, we invite you to join us for the #MilfamMH campaign!
Mental health impacts the entire military community. No matter who you are or what you normally blog about, we want to hear your story, so we can highlight the importance of raising awareness about mental health issues, societal stereotypes and the challenges of transitioning to civilian life.
Here is how to participate in the #MilfamMH campaign:
- Publish a blog post that covers a mental health awareness theme. Mention why raising awareness about this issue matters. Older posts and stories are welcome as long as they are updated to mention and link back to this campaign.
- Include a link back to our #MilfamMH blog campaign description so that your readers can learn how they can raise awareness, too!
- Place the #MilfamMH badge on your post or site using the HTML code provided below.
- Share your blog post for mental health awareness on Twitter and Facebook using the hashtag #MilfamMH.
- Check out our Military Family Mental Health Roundup starting May 5 to read, engage and follow other bloggers participating in the campaign.
- Important! Please provide a trigger warning if you include any traumatic experiences or images in your blog post.
Want to help promote the Military Family Mental Health campaign? Copy the following text into your blog post to invite your readers to participate:
Remember to Grab a #MilfamMH badge for your blog post!
Embed this Graphic on Your Site: