Advanced Standing Online MSW
Advanced Standing MSW Program at a Glance
Term 1: 6 units total
- SOWK-511: Critical Decision-Making in Integrative Social Work Practice: 3 units
- SOWK-525: Foundations of Integrative Social Work Practice II: 3 units
Term 2: 9 units total
- INTEGRATIVE SOCIAL WORK PRACTICE I: 3 units
- ASSESSMENT/EVALUATION/RESEARCH: 3 units
- SOWK 691: Applied Learning in Field Education III: 3 units
Term 3: 9 units total
- INTEGRATIVE SOCIAL WORK PRACTICE II: 3 units
- SOWK 6XX: Elective: 3 units
- SOWK 693: Applied Learning in Field Education IV: 3 units
Community-Based Practicum Training
- Work with an internship coordinator to secure a placement that’s right for you.
- Complete 650 hours of training at a community-based placement.
- Be supervised by a licensed social work practitioner throughout your internship experience.
Optional Program Tracks
- Bachelor’s degree in social work from a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)-accredited school of social work within the past five years
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in all social work courses